Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Future Intern: One Year Old Today

Most of the readers who’ve been with me for a while know what my favorite and shortest post of all time is. It was exactly one year ago today.

I am profoundly amazed at how one year has passed so quickly and how far my little intern has come. I’m so proud of her. After all, she’s already mastered how to perform lumbar punctures and central catheters and she’s not even in medical school (Not for another three years).

Today the Future Intern, and my little girl, is one years old.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very Happy Birthday to your young intern ... and huge "gratz" to the intern's Dad! :-)

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, girl on a swing! This is a great way for her to participate in the life of the playground, even though her mobility is still limited compared to the bigger toddlers :-) I used to push my son in the swing and pretend to grab at his toes to stimulate him to play by trying to keep them away from me. He loved it!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

My young doctor (or senator, or universe-saving astronomer)is close behind, turning one on 11 April. Congratulations on yours, and I hope the Cabbage Patch Kids are recovering well from the lumbar punctures.

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, and Happy Birthday to the Future Intern! :)

10:54 AM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

Amazing how time flies!Wow!

Happy Birthday Future Intern!

Congrats Dad!

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute kid! Happy Birthday to her.

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to a pretty girl! I used to do my daughter's hair the same way when she was that age. She's 18 now. Enjoy!! They grow up fast..

7:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is so darling. I like your blog (found it from policeman's blog). Hope you don't mind, but I quoted you (with a link to your blog, of course). Keep writing and enjoy the little one!

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Health Blog said...

I’m so proud of her.

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home